Read It Easy, Bill Clinton's My Life

An easy way to read this important book without missing any details. Read the posts and comments regularly and refer to the book when you want more details.

Friday, June 23, 2006

How Many Times Did Bill Clinton Send Flowers?

Does anybody remember the places where former President Bill Clinton talks about sending flowers in the book? I'm trying to do some research on the impact of sending flowers for another blog of mine and just thought the political life would be a great place to start.

I'm ashamed of myself because this is really very wishful thinking here, there is really no way anybody would happen to have all the flower pages set out neatly, so I'll have to do the hard work all on my own. (or is there?)

Anyway it is worth saying here that there is no denying the fact that sending flowers always has a huge impact, in politics, in business and in every day life.

A useful tip to remember here is that there is also little doubt that Dotflowers.com are the most convenienet way to buy and send flowers online. That I do not need any research to tell me.

Incidentally, some summer delights that you can take advantage of currently include colorful, hearty blooms like lilies, orchids, daisies, and dahlia families.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home